Our artists have worked hard to bring you a unique sale, featuring an amazing variety of one-of-a-kind of fibre art! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing to shop locally with us and supporting our textile arts group.
SALE PROTOCOLS IN PLACE TO KEEP US ALL SAFE DURING COVID:
- We have made every effort to keep us all safe during our Annual Artisan Sale! The Alexandra Dance Hall at the Alexandra Centre Society 922 – 9 Ave SE (in Inglewood) is a large handicapped accessible space with much more room for all of us to show, sell and shop in!
- As per City of Calgary bylaw, we ask that you wear a face mask, use hand sanitizer when you enter, and try to maintain 6 feet of space between you and other visitors. The hall will be set up to allow for social distancing with entry and exit points clearly marked.
- We encourage you to look at everything as much as you like and to ask questions or request assistance from the artists that will be present all day during the event.
- We are working closely with the Alexandra Centre to ensure proper sanitization is being done throughout the day to keep you safe. We also will follow the provincial guidelines regarding maximum allowable attendance into the sale hall at one time.
- When you enter, we will ask your contact information should contact tracing be necessary.
We hope to see you at our sale event!