Interested parties should send an application (as listed below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover paragraph stating why you are interested in being part of the group.
- CV – (maximum 2 pages) should include any of the following information:
- professional training (educational background, mentors, workshops, etc.)
- exhibition or public presentation history (including the dates, titles, names and locations of galleries or place of presentation, whether solo or group shows)
- collections: public, corporate and private
- bibliography of critical reviews of your work
- prizes, awards and other grants
- other activities related to your practice.
- Artist Statement (maximum 1 page)
- 5-6 images of your work (images should be in jpeg format, 72 dpi and 1024 x 768 pixels) see Dos and Don’ts of submitting digital images below.
- A list of images – including title, date, medium, dimensions of artwork and maximum 1 sentence describing the piece (optional).
- Submit jpg files only.
- Submit files at a resolution of 72 dpi only.
- Submit files of a maximum of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Title each file (image) with a number, your initials, and title of your work.
- for video files:
- Submit files that can be accessed with one of the following plug-ins: QuickTime, RealPlayer, Shockwave, Windows Media Player or Flash.